Ryan Jones is an employment litigation associate in the firm’s Seattle office. Ryan focuses his practice on all aspects of workplace law and the employment relationship. In addition to litigating, Ryan enjoys helping clients of all sizes prevent workplace disputes through advice and trainings.
Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, Ryan practiced labor and employment litigation in the Seattle area. While in law school, Ryan developed a passion for labor and employment law working as an intern for the Unemployment Law Project and University of Washington Division of the Attorney General’s Office.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- Mary Ellen Krug Award Recipient for excellence in labor and employment law presented by the Pacific Coast Labor and Employment Law Conference, 2017
- President, Students for Labor and Employment Justice, 2015-2016
- Tulalip Tribal Court Public Defense Clinic, 2015-2016
- Planning Committee Member, Pacific Coast Labor and Employment Law
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- University of Washington School of LawJ.D., 2017
- University of WashingtonB.A., 2013