Aaron Olsen is a partner in the firm's San Diego office. He counsels and defends employers on the full spectrum of employment issues.
Aaron's experience includes:
- Representing employers in state and federal courts in wage and hour class actions
- Defending employers in actions alleging discrimination and wrongful termination
- Representing companies in actions alleging theft of trade secrets
He has successfully represented employers in more than two dozen class actions.
Prior to joining the firm, Aaron worked at national law firms in San Diego and Los Angeles, where he represented clients in numerous complex cases, including employment matters, intellectual property cases involving the protection and enforcement of trade secrets, and contract disputes. He also represented officers, directors, and public companies in various shareholder class actions and shareholder derivative actions.
While at Harvard Law School, he served on the Environmental Law Review and participated in the Latin American Law Society.
Aaron earned a bachelor's degree in Political Science, with a minor in Conservation Biology, from Brigham Young University, where he was elected valedictorian and graduated magna cum laude.
Aaron was selected for inclusion in Southern California Super Lawyers in 2014 and 2015 and included in Southern California Super Lawyers - Rising Stars in 2012 and 2013.
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Breakfast Briefing4.6.16
- Harvard Law SchoolJ.D. 2001
- Brigham Young UniversityB.A. 1998, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California