Sarah Wieselthier is an associate in the firm's New Jersey office. Her practice includes counseling and defending employers in all areas of labor and employment law.
Before joining Fisher Phillips, Sarah was in private practice with a law firm representing public school districts in education and labor and employment matters. Sarah also served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Rachel N. Davidson and the Honorable Edith K. Payne in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Essex County Civil Division.
Sarah graduated from the Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, magna cum laude. While in law school, Sarah served as an Articles Editor for the Hofstra Law Review.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- Awarded the Citation of Excellence in Labor and Employment Law, Hofstra Law Review
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
"Grooming Dogs for the Educational Setting: The “IDEIA” Behind Service Dogs in the Public Schools," 39 Hofstra Law Review 757 (2011).
"Judicial Clarity: Giving “Teeth” to the Application of Federal Disability Laws in Charter Schools," 2013 Brigham Young University Education and Law Journal 67 (2013).
- Employers Must Submit New Report By March 31, 201810.10.16
- Practical Tips For Handling Latest Mobile Device Craze9.6.16
- Hofstra University, Maurice A. Dean School of LawJ.D. 2012, magna cum laude
- University of MarylandB.A. 2009, with high honors
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York