In an age of increased immigration enforcement, you need to ensure that your employees can work legally in any country. You want attorneys who manage a full suite of immigration services with state-of-the-art specialized software that won’t break your bottom line.
The Fisher Phillips Global Immigration Practice Group provides a single solution for all of your global immigration needs. Our services will allow your employees to work legally in any country. You benefit from a team of lawyers and professionals who practice exclusively in the area of business immigration law. We offer complete end-to-end case management and client service, utilizing specialized software for case initiation, data intake, case tracking, and calendaring of expiration dates. This case management system is readily accessible online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and helps to ensure that we are able to manage your work in the most cost-effective, reliable, and efficient manner possible.
U.S. Immigration Services
We advise you on all areas of U.S. business immigration law. We can assist you in obtaining nonimmigrant visas for professionals, intra-company transferees, research scholars, traders and investors, trainees, and agricultural workers. If you are seeking to sponsor employees for permanent residence, we can guide them through the process from labor certification through adjustment of status or immigrant visa processing at a U.S. Consulate or Embassy. And you’ll benefit from our extensive experience with Priority Worker permanent residence petitions and National Interest Waiver cases.
We provide assistance regarding all of your global immigration needs. This includes obtaining visas for U.S. workers being transferred abroad as well as assisting in the transfer of key personnel from one country to another anywhere in the world. We can work with you to develop a specifically tailored strategy to ensure the success of each global transfer, proactively gathering and pre-processing application materials, overseeing the filing for host country approvals, coordinating consular processing of required visas, and providing a one-stop resource for the applicant and family throughout the procedure.
In this age of increased immigration enforcement, we meticulously review your practices for verifying the work authorization of employees. This includes precautionary I-9 audits, providing representation at audits by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), and the U.S. Department of Labor’s Wage & Hour Division (WHD), and defending claims of immigration-related discrimination.
Click here to read the Cross Border Employer Blog.
Click here to follow Fisher Phillips’ Global Immigration Practice Group on Twitter.
- International SOS Foundation and Fisher Phillips, Publish White Paper on Legal Duty of Care Framework in the US2.23.17
- A Fisher Phillips Memphis Seminar11.17.16
- San Francisco Breakfast Briefing11.10.16
- A 5-Step Plan To Successfully Navigate This Year’s Lottery2.5.19
- You Should Be On High Alert Amidst Recent Spike In I-9 Audits7.23.18
- Employers Need To Prepare Now To Avoid Federal Enforcement Action2.16.18
- FAQs Regarding California AB450 – The Immigrant Worker Protection Act12.27.17
- Banning The Box And Prohibiting Pay History Inquiries Among New State Laws10.16.17
- New Document Could Be Liability Trap For Unsuspecting Employers7.17.17
- Decision Sets Up Inevitable Date At Supreme Court5.26.17
- Mandatory E-Verify, Boosted Enforcement Among Priority Requests5.25.17
- Federal Appeals Court Rejects Government Bid To Reinstate Travel Ban2.9.17
- What Latest Development Means for Employers2.6.17
- Demand For FY17 H-1Bs May Exceed 300k2.23.16