AI Strategies @ Work: Preparing Business Leaders for Tomorrow
1401 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, D.C., 20004
9.27.23 — 9.28.23
$450 per person
Check with your FP attorney for a discount code.
Join Fisher Phillips for the AI Strategies @ Work Conference, where thought leaders and industry experts from across the nation will converge to explore the intersection of artificial intelligence and the modern business environment. We’ll meet in Washington, D.C. – just steps from where lawmakers and regulators are debating AI – to discuss how impending regulation will impact businesses and human capital management. We’ll also explore AI’s transformative impact across various industries by providing practical use case scenarios, highlighting how to seize competitive advantages, and showing how you can position yourself as a leader in the era of AI.
We have limited space in order to foster interactivity and intimacy – registration will be capped, so register today!
Who Should Attend?
The AI Strategies @ Work Conference is designed for professionals seeking to gain a competitive edge in the evolving landscape of work – whether you’re at the forefront of the AI revolution or want to be. This conference is ideal for:
- CEOs, C-Suite, Business Leaders, and Executives
- Inside Counsel and Compliance Experts at all levels
- HR and Talent Management Professionals
- Industry Association Leaders
Who Will Be Presenting?
You’ll learn from experts at the forefront of AI and business during our jam-packed sessions. Government regulators will shed light on what’s to come, AI product experts will provide glimpses behind the scenes into this technology in practical terms, and industry and academic thought leaders will give you the tools to allow you to put AI to use in your business right away. And of course, attorneys from Fisher Phillips will help steer the conversation and provide their legal analysis.
Wednesday, September 27
2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
AI Laboratory Open House
Immerse yourself in the world of innovation at our exclusive AI Laboratory Open House, held the afternoon before the conference begins for early arrivers. This unique event offers attendees a hands-on opportunity to explore cutting-edge AI technologies and witness products in action. You’ll meet with top AI product experts and experience firsthand the transformative power of AI solutions tailored to your business. Engage in live demonstrations, ask questions, and gain valuable insights into the latest advancements shaping the future of work.
For a full list and description of products and product experts, click here.
5:30 to 8:00 PM
Welcome Reception and Address from Congressman Ted Lieu
Thursday, September 28
8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Welcome to the Age of AI in the Workplace
- AI Demystified: Decoding its Impact on the Modern Business World
- The Intersection of AI and Human Capital Management
- Keynote Address: A Conversation with EEOC Commissioner Keith Sonderling About the Future of AI at Work
- Futurecasting 2033: What AI Regulation Will Look Like in 10 Years – and How to Leverage it to Your Competitive Advantage
- AI Nightmares: What Keeps the C-Suite Up at Night – and Effective Strategies for Risk Mitigation
- Bad Robot! Addressing Bias, Discrimination, and Algorithmic Accountability
- Industry Perspectives: Exploring AI's Impact Through the Eyes of Leaders
- Tying It All Together: Keynote Address by Prof. Shlomit Yanisky-Ravid
- Prompt Engineering Workshop: Basic Tools Can Bring Advanced Results
- Where Do You Fit In?
Questions? Contact Brooke Cassens.
Fisher Phillips is committed to providing access to all of our events for disabled attendees. Automated closed captioning is available for all of our webinars. For other accommodation inquiries, please give us three business days advance notice prior to the scheduled event by contacting Brooke Cassens. Thank you.