SOS HR 101 Training for HR Specialists
The attorneys from the Education Practice Group at Fisher Phillips, and School Office Services will present a four-part online training program for HR specialists in independent schools.
Recognizing that you can’t always leave the office for training, there is now a convenient, inexpensive way to stay up-to-date with HR issues and still manage your daily tasks - all from the same desk.
SOS HR 101 Training is divided into four 60--Minute Classes - Using Training for HR Specialists online courses, HR directors, business officers and other school staff can become more proficient in four key HR areas specific to independent schools.
Webinar Dates and Topics:
- February 5 – The Good Hire
- February 7 – Contracts and Letters of Agreement
- February 19 – Dealing with Difficult Employees
- February 21 – Discipline and Termination
This program been submitted for credit from HR Certification Institute (4 hours) & the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
- $269 for SOS members (includes ISBOA, PAISBOA and SAES)
- $769 for NBOA and MISBO members (includes one-year subscription to SOS HR)
- $869 for nonmembers (includes one-year subscription to SOS HR)
Space is limited. For additional information and to register click here or call Kathey Allen at 877-526-9294 or 972-687-1885.