Key Considerations for Employers as They Get Back to Business
It’s back to business for most states, and as stay-at-home orders start lifting in California, businesses are preparing to get back to work. This 60-minute presentation, hosted by Hannah Sweiss and Nicole Kamm, with the Los Angeles and Woodland Hills offices of Fisher Phillips, will address key considerations for employers as they bring their employees back to work. Some of the topics discussed will include:
- May we allow employees to continue working at home?
- Will we need to onboard them again?
- What if employees would rather stay on unemployment?
- What policies are recommended?
- Are employees required to wear masks?
- What will employees likely sue for after they return to work?