Hot Topics In Employment Law – Annual New Jersey Seminar
Hilton Short Hills
41 John F. Kennedy Parkway
Short Hills, NJ 07078
The current political and social landscape seems more polarized than at any point in recent history. Conflicting ideologies fuel a disjointed approach to legislation, regulation, and enforcement, leaving many organizations unsure about how to move their businesses forward. This is especially true as it relates to questions of legal compliance and decisions that impact the workforce and workplace.
Do you have a firm grasp of your responsibilities across the spectrum of employment law? Are you informed, and prepared to adopt an assertive posture in these unsettled times?
Join Fisher Phillips for a half-day employment law seminar designed to provide balanced information and practical solutions to some of the most important issues employers face.
Presentation topics will feature a forward-looking perspective on employment challenges brought on by this environment of uncertainty. Topics will include:
- The Trump Administration: A Review Of The First 100 Days And What They Suggest Going Forward
- Breaking The Glass Ceiling: Preparing For Evolving Pay Equity Mandates
- Immigration Compliance Under the Trump Administration: What Every Employer Needs to Know
- Keeping Up With Current Developments In New Jersey Labor And Employment Law – Recent Decisions And Their Impact On Your Business
- The Lightning Round: Key Issues Keeping You Up At Night
Cost: The cost of the seminar is $75 per person.
Onsite registration begins at 12:30 p.m.
*This program is pending for HRCI / SHRM Preferred and Continuing Legal Education Credit.
If you have any questions please contact Chris McGoldrick at (617) 532-9324 or email@example.com.