Jennifer Sandberg is a partner in the firm's Atlanta office. Employers, In-House Counsel, and Human Resource professionals view her as a trusted advisor providing solid business advice. She works to understand her clients’ business and desired business outcomes in order to provide creative and cost-effective advice and counsel. She assists clients in accomplishing business objectives in the most efficient manner possible. Her advice is custom-tailored for employers with tens of thousands of employees or those with a mere handful of employees.
A significant portion of her practice is devoted to providing clients with day-to-day preventive advice as employers design, manage, and carry out business initiatives. Clients appreciate her “no nonsense” approach to both daily concerns and developing major issues.
She delivers engaging and highly effective training for senior executives and managers on a diverse array of labor and employment topics. She conducts legal compliance audits of human resource functions, procedures and policies, and provides a triaged approach to audit findings. She prepares employee handbooks and policies for multi-state employers that are succinct and easy for employees to understand.
For government contractor employers, Jennifer advises on compliance with affirmative action and other contractor obligations as well as managing Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) audits.
She frequently speaks to numerous business associations and human resource groups on topics related to all areas of employment law such as hiring and firing workers, disability accommodations, employee leaves, workplace investigations and wage-hour issues.
Jennifer was selected for inclusion in The Legal 500 – Workplace & Employment Counseling in 2015.
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- March 7, August 1 & October 17
- Harassment And Discrimination In A Small Workplace: What Happens If The Business Owner is Involved In Harassment Allegation?6.26.14
- Georgia State University College of LawJ.D. 1997
- University of California, Santa BarbaraB.A. with honors
- North Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- Georgia Supreme Court