Introducing The FP Vaccine Resource Center For Employers
As employers consider whether to mandate flu shots in the workplace this season – and begin to look ahead to the impending COVID-19 vaccine and contemplate the workplace implications – Fisher Phillips is pleased to unveil the FP Vaccine Resource Center for Employers. At this free resource page, you’ll find:
- Vaccine Insights – We have several alerts providing practical guidance to employers, including the popular Flu Season And Possible COVID-19 Vaccine Will Shine A Spotlight On Workplace Vaccination Policies and the most recent addition: Is it The Flu Or COVID-19? 4 Key Steps To Address New Workplace Challenges At The Start Of Flu Season.
- Vaccine Data Bank – We have collected model templates and forms that you can put to use right away, including a model mandatory vaccine policy, a non-mandatory vaccine policy, requests for accommodation forms for both medial and religious reasons, and more.
- 50-State Chart on Vaccines, Exemptions, and Related State Issues – Do you know what state law says about your ability to require mandatory vaccines with your workforce? Do you know the specific state rules on exemptions? With this 50-state chart, you will be fully in the know about your local obligations.
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs – We have assembled the most frequently asked questions employers have about workplace law issues related to the anticipated COVID-19 vaccine and provided our best thought leadership to address these concerns.
- Webinar – We also have a registration page for our upcoming complimentary webinar: Sticking Points: What Employers Need To Know About Flu Shots And COVID-19 Vaccines, taking place on October 13 (approved for 1 HRCA/SHRM credit hour).
Be sure and bookmark this page and check back regularly, as we’ll continue to update our Resource Center as this issue evolves in the coming months.