Workplace Sexual Harassment: More HR Guidance Needed
Christine Howard’s article “Workplace Sexual Harassment: More HR Guidance Needed” was featured in Risk Management Monitor. Smart employers are planning and training now to reduce sexual harassment to mitigate risk, and therefore, potential damage claims affecting executives and employees across employer ranks.
She suggests that a more defensible posture against future claims should be top-of-mind for every risk manager and HR Executive. Christine also provides strategies to help risk managers, HR teams, and employers keep their organizations out of the headlines.
- Review internal policies and procedures
- Training is not a one-time event for select individuals
- Create a “See something, say something” culture
- Establish a realistic reporting procedure
- Empower HR to investigate all claims
To read the full article, visit Risk Management Monitor.