Eight Reasons Why It's Time to Update Your Employee Policies
In the article, "Eight Reasons Why It's Time to Update Your Employee Policies," featured in Colorado Biz, Sue Schaecher discusses the changes in employment law over the years leading the need for updating personnel policies.
Sue covers the following policies:
- Employee access to personnel files
- Anti-discrimination protections for pregnant workers
- Parental leave for academic reasons
- Confidential information
- Employment policies that restrict employee activity
- Post-accident drug testing
- Safety incentive programs
- Reporting workplace injuries and illnesses
TO read the full article, please visit Colorado Biz.