Five Employment Law Cases to Pay Attention to
In the article, “Five Employment Law Cases to Pay Attention to,” featured in Employee Benefits News, Partner Rich Meneghello reviews five of the biggest stories from last month that all employers need to know about.
- Justice Antonin Scalia’s death leads to employer uncertainty
- Court allows workers to sue employer for limiting hours to avoid ACA
- Zika virus spreads into the United States, causing employer concern
- Tip-pooling plans dealt a setback by federal appeals court
- Fisher Phillips offers comments on EEOC’s proposed retaliation guidance
To read the full article, please visit EBN.