Inc. Interviews Lawyer on How Employers Should – and Should Not – Handle Post-Pandemic Opening
In an interview with Inc., Travis Vance explains that employers must handle post-pandemic opening plans carefully to avoid legal claims related to COVID-19. He provided guidance on how employers can preemptively reduce the risk in their facilities and offered these five things employers should NOT do when creating and implementing reopening plans.
- Don't automatically adopt a company-run temperature-taking operation.
- Don't assume social distancing will be easy to enforce.
- Don't assume all of your workers will feel safe enough to come back to work.
- Don't equip your team with masks without a proper procedure in place.
- Don't forget to come up with a plan for how to handle visitors to your office.
To read the article, visit Inc.