HR Analytics for Workforce Planning Session to Take Place in Charlotte June 21
CHARLOTTE, NC (June 6, 2016) – The Charlotte office of the labor and employment law firm Fisher Phillips is teaming up with E4 Carolinas and other partners to host “HR Analytics for Workforce Planning” on Tuesday, June 21.
The two-part program will take place from 8:00AM – 5:00PM at the UNC Charlotte Energy Production and Infrastructure Center located at Robert D. Snyder Road and Epic Lane in Charlotte. It will include morning and afternoon working sessions, lunch and a networking reception.
- Designing and Developing Effective Training
- The Requirements of Managing and Using HR Data
- Finding Strategy in Analytics: Linking HR to Business Value
- New Productivity Development Tools for the Cloud Age
- Using Big Data in Workforce Planning and Development
The cost ranges from $29 - $59 per person. For more information and to register online, visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hr-analytics-for-workforce-planning-and-more-tickets-25599289163. HCRI/SHRM credits are available for both sessions.