Fisher Phillips Offers Tips To Prevent March From Driving You Mad
Joseph Gagnon was quoted in Houston Citybizlist on March 17, 2015. The article “Fisher Phillips Offers Tips To Prevent March From Driving You Mad” provided tips on how to avoid common pitfalls when dealing with March Madness office pools.
In the article, Joseph advised employers to create a game plan before March drives employers to Madness. He provided the following stats and tips to take into account:
- Stay in bounds.
- Gambling must occur in a private place. Some workplace settings with no public access will qualify, though retail businesses and other workplaces open to the public may not.
- No person can receive any economic benefit other than personal winnings. Put another way, all money paid in must be paid out.
- Each participant must have equal odds of winning or losing, skill and luck aside.
- Don’t let penalties hurt your game.
- Referee foul language on social media.
To read the full article, please visit Houston Citybizlist.