Atlanta Attorneys Recommend Ways To Address Workplace Harassment
Jennifer Sandberg and Joe Shelton were quoted in the Nation’s Restaurant News article “NYC Bill Would Require Anti-Harassment Training.” This article explains the “Stop Sexual Harassment in NYC Act,” a package of 11 bills aimed at addressing workplace issues.
To help employers prepare for the approval of the harassment laws, Jennifer and Joe share their five-step plan on how businesses can address growing harassment concerns.
They recommend that employers:
1) Make sure policies match modern standards.
2) Disseminate policies in a thoughtful way.
3) Train managers to address issues and avoid common mistakes.
4) Investigate any issues promptly.
5) Enforce standards consistently.
To read the full article, visit Nation's Restaurant News.