5 Tips to Protect Your Startup Business
In an interview with WWL, Michelle Anderson provides 5 legal tips that entrepreneurs should consider when starting their business.
1. Know the laws that apply to your business.
2. Appropriately classify your employees.
3. Have a clear understanding with your partners about who is responsible for what, how partners will be compensated, and what happens if there is a falling out.
4. Ensure that you have appropriate insurance, including employment liability insurance.
5. Have agreements to cover things like business transactions and employee documents that have been reviewed by legal counsel.
Click here to view the video.