Workplace Violence Prevention: What Every Employer Needs to Know
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
1201 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Workplace violence is, by definition, sudden, life threatening and chaotic. The time to create a response plan is before you need one.
Join us on November 9th for a practical and informative program on handling workplace violence. Business owners, in-house counsel, human resource executives and safety professionals are invited to attend this program on strategies for handling workplace violence.
Our speakers will share their areas of expertise and provide practical insights on creating a proactive plan that focuses on safety, prevention and crisis management. Our speakers and panelists represent both federal and local law enforcement, media and the legal community:
- Special Agent Joseph F. Metzinger, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Inspector Winton Singletary, Philadelphia Police Department
- Mike Neilon, Vice President of Media Relations, Bellevue Communications Group
- Lori Armstrong Halber, Partner, Fisher Phillips
- Rick Grimaldi, Partner, Fisher Phillips
- Christopher Stief, Partner, Fisher Phillips