Workplace Violence Prevention
Forsyth Conference Center
3410 Ronald Reagan Blvd
Cumming, GA 30041
The Cumming-Forsyth Chamber of Commerce and Fisher Phillips cordially invite business owners, human resources and safety professionals to attend a seminar covering Workplace Violence Prevention. In the wake of recent tragedies, employers have a heightened interest in strategies to minimize workplace violence and related legal risks. Does your company have a strategic plan to minimize violence and risks? Are your employees equipped to identify potential threats? What happens after the crisis?
This presentation will cover:
- What is Workplace Violence?
- Most Common Types of Workplace Violence and Cost
- Active Shooter Profile and Response
- How are Employers Liable for Workplace Violence?
- How to Prevent Workplace Violence
- Responding to Threats and Violence
- Actions After a Crisis
- Most Common Errors Made by Companies
$15 Chamber Members
$30 Non-Chamber Members
This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute and SHRM for review