What is ISO 45001? And What Impact Will It Have on Your Business?
In March 2018, a new international occupational health and safety (OH&S) standard, ISO 45001, was published. The standard, a result of a five-year process involving more than 70 countries, seeks to set a new benchmark in global OH&S by providing effective, real-world solutions for worker safety. As a new global standard, ISO 45001 will continue to shape the health and safety profession and directly impact how organizations manage health and safety, both in and out of the workplace, through hazard controls and risk reduction. In other words, ISO 45001 is here and may impact your business whether or not you adopt the new standards.
This webinar will provide an introduction to ISO 45001, including discussion of:
- What ISO 45001 is and how it fits into existing OH&S standards
- Differences between ISO 45001 and its precursor, OHSAS 18001
- Why ISO 45001 matters and its impact upon your business
- Should your company come into compliance
- How your company can come into compliance
For questions please contact Tori Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org