What Employers Need to Know about Severance Agreements and Bonus Plans
This webinar will cover what to consider when offering severance agreements or bonus plans.
- Briefly describe severance agreements and bonus plans
- Generally discuss how federal and state laws impact these arrangements
- Describe how offering severance agreements or bonus plans may affect plan design
- Discuss the impact that these arrangements have on the payroll process and taxation
- Discuss the impact that these arrangements have on benefits such as life and long-term disability
- Discuss how severance agreements or bonus plans interplay with COBRA
- Discuss how offering these arrangements can set a precedent for future employer actions
This 60-minute intermediate level webinar will help employers understand the implications of offering severance agreements or bonus plans.
The presentation will be posted on the UBA website the day before the webinar.
Register here for the webinar, or use the button at the right.