Understanding the Non-Compete and Non-Solicitation Environment in the United States and Europe
Fisher Phillips is proud to sponsor the International Employers Forum Event on November 17, 2015.
U.S. non-compete agreements and other restrictive covenants are increasingly important issues for global employers based in Germany and elsewhere in the E.U. It is critical that employers develop an understanding of how restrictive covenant laws vary from state to state in the U.S., and key ways in which they differ from the law in E.U. member states.
Please join your professional colleagues and our International Employers Forum (IEF) panel of experts as they discuss and define these challenging distinctions and engage in a lively question-and-answer session with program attendees.
JOIN US on November 17 in the Sky Lounge at the SIDE Hotel for cocktails, networking, and an engaging panel discussion led by:
- Karine Audouze - Partner, Olswang LLP
- William Wright - Member, Board of Directors, International Employers Forum; Partner, Fisher Phillips
- Bettina Bender - Partner, CM Murray LLP
- Dr. Thomas Griebe - Partner, Vangard
- Christopher Stief - Regional Managing Partner, Fisher Phillips
- Eric Weil - Partner, WEIL & Associates
Cocktails and refreshments will be served, and attendees are encouraged to enjoy a robust networking opportunity with peers throughout the evening.
Cocktails and light refreshments will be served.
There is no cost to attend this event.