Triple Crown of Employment Law
Churchill Downs, Stakes Room
700 Central Avenue
Louisville, Kentucky 40208
Jockey for a position at the Fisher Phillips Triple Crown of Employment Law Seminar at Churchill Downs on November 1, 2018. Come join the attorneys of the Louisville office for an informative seminar on a variety of employment law topics with a cocktail reception and daytime horseracing to follow. This seminar is appropriate for HR professionals, business owners, and anyone who handles employee complaints, manages employees or makes decisions impacting the workplace. Topics will include:
- #MeToo and More: Sexual Harassment, Discrimination and Bullying in the Workplace
- In the Weeds: Medical Marijuana, Opioids and Drug Testing
- FMLA Scenarios: How Much Do You Really Know?
- Digital Forensics: Why They Deserve a Place in Your HR Toolkit
- Three engaging roundtable sessions where Fisher Phillips attorneys will facilitate an interactive group discussion tackling some of the trickiest labor and employment issues confronting employers today.
- I-9 Compliance: What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You
- On the Road: Legal Considerations for Telecommuting
- Your Questions Answered (input from attendees will be requested prior to the seminar)
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Registration & Networking
8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Seminar & Roundtable Sessions (Chef’s Table Buffet Lunch provided)
Cocktail Reception & Daytime Horseracing
1 attendee = $95/each
2 or more attendees from the same company = $70/each (Savings of $25/each person)
Questions? Contact Abby Tasman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502.561.3995
** This event has been approved for 4.75 hours of HRCI and SHRM credit. 4.75 KY CLE and IN CLE credits are pending.