Training for Private School HR Specialists – Webinars – October through December 2011
Are you worried about staying up with HR compliance for your school?
What if you could get the training to run your HR department effectively in just 12 hours? What if the training came with support you could access afterwards? Recognizing that you can't always leave the office for training, there is now a convenient, inexpensive way to stay up-to-date with HR issues and still manage your daily tasks - all from the same desk.
Attorney Suzanne Bogdan, Chair of the Education Practice Group at Fisher Phillips, and School Office Services will present an 8-week online training program for HR specialists in independent schools.
Webinar Dates and Topics:
- Week 1 - Oct 17 - FLSA Classification (exempt/nonexempt) and Overtime Issues
- Week 2 - Oct 24 - Your Employee Handbook
- Week 3 - Oct 31 - Effective Evaluation
- Week 4 - Nov 7 - Social Media Policy
- Week 5 - Nov 14 - Contracts and Employment at Will
- Week 6 - Nov 28 - Record Retention
- Week 7 - Dec 5 - Paid and Unpaid Leave
- Week 8 - Dec 12 - Conducting Your Own Audit
This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review. (12 hours of SHRM credit)
- $595 for SOS members (includes ISBOA, PAISBOA and Interschool members)
- $995 for NBOA, SAES and MISBO members (includes one-year subscription to SOS HR)
- $1,195 nonmembers (includes one-year subscription to SOS HR)
Space is limited. To register click on the link below to access the registration form or contact Contact Bill Rollings at email@example.com or 800-555-9074.