The Triple Crown of Employment Law
Churchill Downs, Stakes Room
700 Central Avenue
Louisville, Kentucky 40208
Due to space limitations, registration for the Louisville seminar has been closed. Please reach out to Abby Tasman with any questions or special consideration at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-561-3995.
Jockey for a position at the Fisher Phillips Triple Crown of Employment Law Seminar at Churchill Downs on September 21, 2017! Come join the attorneys of the Louisville office for an informative seminar on a variety of employment law topics with a cocktail reception and twilight horseracing to follow. This seminar is appropriate for HR professionals, business owners, and anyone who handles employee complaints, manages employees or makes decisions impacting the workplace. Topics will include:
- The Latest LGBTQ Developments – What You Really Need To Know
- Leave Management and the Pitfalls of Third Party Administrators
- The Government is at the Front Door! Handling Investigations Effectively
- Three engaging roundtable sessions where Fisher Phillips attorneys will facilitate an interactive group discussion tackling some of the trickiest labor and employment issues confronting employers today:
- Scrutinizing Your Wage/Hour Practices
- Top 10 Employee Handbook Updates
- Managing the Difficult Employee Through Good Documentation and Communications
11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Registration & Networking
12:00 p.m. – 12:45 p.m.
12:45 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Seminar and Roundtable Sessions
Cocktail Reception & Twilight Horseracing
1 attendee = $95/each
2 or more attendees from the same company = $70/each (Savings of $25/each person)
Questions? Contact Abby Tasman at email@example.com or 502.561.3995
**This program has been approved for 4.0 HRCI and SHRM credit hours as well as 4.0 KY CLE Credits. IN CLE pending.