The New California Privacy & Cybersecurity Law and What it Means to You
In July 2020, enforcement of the California Consumer Privacy Act will go into effect, and its reach will affect virtually all companies doing business in California. This new law is one of the most stringent data privacy laws in the country. If you have a business that does business in California, this is a law you MUST be familiar with.
Please join Danielle Urban and Usama Kahf of Fisher Phillips and Mitch Tanenbaum of CyberCecurity, LLC for a one hour webinar that will teach you everything you need to know about this important new law.
This webinar will cover:
- A quick history of the law and the people who made it happen
- What the law says
- What the law means to you and your business
- Penalties and consequences for non-compliance
- Comparison with the European GDPR, which went into effect May 25, 2018
- Danielle Urban, Partner, Fisher Phillips
- Usama Kahf, Partner, Fisher Phillips
- Mitch Tanenbaum, Partner, CyberCecurity, LLC
Please register here.
Questions? Please contact Kelsey Crews.
This program is pending approval for SHRM and HRCI credits.