The EEOC's Evolving Enforcement Agenda
Who’s in the Hot Seat, Why the Agency is Going After Them, and What To Expect in 2015
Business owners know that past performance may not be representative of future results. But the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s recent enforcement activity may in fact provide you with the insight you need to ensure compliance with federal employment laws in 2015 and beyond.
The attorneys of Fisher Phillips’ Cleveland office invite you to a complimentary Labor & Employment Breakfast Briefing for employers and human resources personnel.
- The EEOC’s Current Strategic Enforcement Plan
- The Latest Trends Guiding the EEOC’s Enforcement Agenda
- Recent Litigation Filed by the EEOC
- Strategies to Stay Off the EEOC’s Radar
- Best Practices for Dealing with a Charge of Discrimination
Joseph Brennan and Melanie Webber
Date and location:
January 13, 2015
9150 South Hills Boulevard
Broadview Heights, Ohio 44147
Registration and Breakfast
9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.