The Coronavirus and Your Workplace: What You Need to Know
With recent reports that the Coronavirus has been spreading undetected in Washington State and California, and other states, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has landed in the United States. U.S. health officials are developing plans to respond, and further spread is likely more a question of when, not if. The virus is already impacting employers, and employers need to know what their responsibilities are. This webinar will address the following topics:
- What is the coronavirus and COVID-19?
- What is the current status of its reach?
- What is the government doing to manage the virus outbreak?
- What are employers' legal obligations related to the virus and its impact on employees?
- What steps can employers take to protect their employees and their businesses?
Davis Bae, Regional Managing Partner, Fisher Phillips
Nan Sato, Special Counsel, Fisher Phillips
William Wright, Partner, Fisher Phillips
Questions? Davis Bae at firstname.lastname@example.org