Summer School – Best Practices Employers Should Adopt to Avoid Being Held Back
One Embarcadero Center , Suite 2050
San Francisco, CA 94111
Please join us as Fisher Phillips Partner Collin Cook explains recent developments in the law giving you the essential knowledge needed to pass any pop-quiz or major exam. Class curriculum will cover the best human resources practices when it comes to:
- Using enforceable arbitration agreements
- Complying with California wage and hour laws
- Avoiding harassment, discrimination and retaliation claims
- Protecting confidential information and trade secrets
- Complying with federal and state leave laws handle leaves of absence
- Ensuring proper timekeeping procedures
- Confirming your employee handbook is up-to-date
11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Check-in and Lunch
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. - Seminar
There is no cost to attend this briefing. The program is being held in our office and space is limited – RSVP as soon as possible to secure your spot.
For questions, contact Jennifer Barry-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org | 415.490.9017.
*This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute and SHRM for review.