Sticking Points: How Employers Are Tackling the COVID-19 Vaccine and the Latest Developing Issues
With the COVID-19 vaccine finally here, many employers are eager to have their employees vaccinated. This seminar will provide guidance to help employers navigate the minefield of employment-related issues created by the vaccination process.
These issues include:
- Use of vaccinations programs to assist with employee safety and OSHA compliance
- The pros and cons of whether to mandate, facilitate or encourage vaccinations
- Prohibitions and considerations relating to ADA compliance, Title VII protections for religious practices, and pre-screening questions
- Preparation and implementation of a compliant vaccination policy
- Tips on how best to communicate your vaccination protocol to employees
- Confidentiality of vaccine information
- Tips to help obtain employee buy-in for vaccinations, including discussion of “incentives”
- Legal issues relating to the requirement of proof of vaccination
This program has been approved for HRCI/SHRM credit.
If you have any questions, please contact Kathleen Alberico.
Fisher Phillips is committed to providing access to all of our events for disabled attendees. Please contact Kathleen Alberico if you need an accommodation to participate in this event, please give us 72-hours’ advance notice prior to the scheduled event. Thank you.