Seeing 20/20 in 2020: What to Expect from a Legal and Financial Standpoint for Workers’ Compensation in the Upcoming Year
Holiday Inn Independence
6001 Rockside Rd.
Independence, Ohio 44131
Please join Fisher Phillips Workers’ Compensation attorneys for this captivating presentation on what public entities can expect from a legal/financial standpoint for workers’ compensation in 2020.
8:00am - 8:30am
Registration, Networking and Breakfast.
8:30am - 11:30am
- Cancer and Firefighters: What Does the Firefighter Presumption Mean and What are the Consequences for Employers.
- PTSD and First Responders: Changes in the Law are Coming; What to Expect and How to React.
- Get the Straight Dope on Marijuana in the Workplace and the Consequences for your Workers’ Compensation Program
- Mandatory Mediation of Workers’ Compensation Disputes: Is it Mandatory? Is it Helpful? What Does it Mean for my Bottom Line?
- Looking into the Crystal Ball: Group Rating and Self-insurance Update and Preview – What Workers’ Compensation Cost Savings Programs Can We Take Advantage of in 2020.
Cost: Please register each individual attending on behalf of your organization. Note the cost of the Seminar is $20 per organization (payable at door).
For any questions, please contact Melinda Malyuk at email@example.com.
Awaiting approval for CLE credits.