How to Avoid "Bad Luck" in the Workplace
Tuscany Suites & Casino
255 E. Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89169
Join us for our full day seminar on Friday, October 13th. We will be covering hot labor and employment topics.
- Hot Topics: How to Navigate Rapidly Changing Laws on Today’s Cutting-Edge Issues
- Expecting Big Changes: What You Should Know about the 2017 Nevada Legislative Session
- The Rapidly Changing Landscape of Immigration Law
- The New Age of Technology: How to Handle Social Media and Mobile Devices at Work
- Advanced Wage and Hour Issues: Beyond the Basics
- Advanced Internal Investigations: What to do When Employees Won't Play Nice in the Sandbox
Click here for the full agenda.
Seating is limited so reserve your spot today!
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Griffin at 702-862-3813 or at email@example.com.
Breakfast, lunch, and materials will be included.
**This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute and SHRM for review. CLE credits pending.