From Start to Finish: Managing Employees Without Finishing at the Courthouse - San Antonio
Maggiano’s at The Rim
San Antonio, TX 78257
The labor and employment attorneys from Fisher Phillips are presenting practical solutions to workplace problems for anyone who manages employees or makes decisions impacting the workplace.
- Hire Right: The first step to not being sued is to avoid hiring employees predisposed to sue you.
- Pay Right: Wage and hour lawsuits are the hottest segment of employment litigation. Don’t be a target.
- Manage Right: Increase the effectiveness of your coaching and avoid creating Exhibit A for the employee’s lawsuit.
- Respond Right: Avoid being set up for a lawsuit by employee complaints.
- Fire Right: An employee’s discharge should be the end of the relationship, not the beginning of a trip to court.
- That’s Hot: All the new ways employers are finding themselves fighting their employees.
8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Registration & Breakfast
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Workshop (Breakfast and lunch provided)
$175 per person and $150 per person if more than one person from the same company registers
Questions? Contact Carol Porter at firstname.lastname@example.org or (214) 220-9100
**This program has been approved for 6.0 hours of SHRM/HRCI and 6.25 hours of CLE. This program is approved by the State Bar of Texas.