New Year, New Regulations
12725 Center Ct Dr S,
Cerritos, CA 90703
Governor Brown has signed numerous measures into law that will impact California businesses in 2019 and beyond. Don’t wait to prepare. Join us for the Fisher Phillips 2019 California Legislative and Case Law Update. The program will quickly get you up-to-speed on the new laws in an environment that will allow ample time for Q&A.
Top Initiatives Being Reviewed
- Sexual Harassment / Retaliation / NDAs
- Contractor vs. Employee: Janitorial Staff Implications
- New “Workers Bill of Rights” Documentation for All New Hires
- Paid Family Leave Law Changes
- Payroll Record Keeping / Reporting Updates
- Lactation Accommodation
Event is Complimentary for Invited Guests
RSVP to Carolyn.Cramp@ADP.com
Check in starts at 7:30 a.m.
This program has been approved for 1.5 HRCI/SHRM credit hours.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Carolyn Cramp at Carolyn.Cramp@ADP.com.