Workplace Law Developments Under the Trump Administration
939 Ridge Lake Blvd
Memphis, TN 38120
The labor and employment attorneys of the Fisher Phillips Memphis office, in partnership with SHRM Memphis, will be presenting practical solutions to workplace problems that could arise under the Trump administration. This seminar is appropriate for HR professionals, business owners and anyone who handles employee complaints, manages employees or makes decisions impacting the workplace. Topics will include:
- What HR Professionals Need to Know About LGBT Developments Going Forward
- Women’s Initiative Leadership Council Panel: Getting Real about the Gender Gap
- DOL Update: Wage & Hour Developments and What You Should Do Now
- The Current State & Future of U.S. Immigration
- Hard Hats Required: OSHA’s Recordkeeping Rules and Workplace Safety Update
- The Affordable Care Act: What Employers Need to Know
- Union Organizing: A Toolkit for Employers
7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Program and Lunch
3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
1 attendee = $100/each
2 or more attendees from the same company = $75/each (Savings of $25/each person)
Questions? Contact Abby Tasman at 502.561.3995 or firstname.lastname@example.org
**This program is approved for HRCI/ SHRM Preferred credits and 5.5 hours of TN Continuing Legal Education Credit.