Las Vegas Labor & Employment Law Seminar
Tuscany Suites & Casino
255 E. Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89169
*This event is now at capacity and registration is closed. For more information or to be added to the waitlist, please contact Kelsey Crews at email@example.com
*Lunch keynote speakers announced – Kara Jenkins and Lila Vizcarra of the Nevada Equal Rights Commission (NERC) will be presenting on NERC: Law Updates and How to Cooperate with Investigations.
Please join Fisher Phillips for our annual labor and employment law seminar designed to provide timely information on hot topics in HR and employment law. Our panels and breakout sessions will provide practical solutions to some of the most important issues employers, HR professionals and in-house counsel are facing in today’s ever-changing workplace environment.
Topics to Be Covered Include:
- Handling Employees with Disabilities
- Just When You Thought You Did Everything Right! Common Mistakes in Workplace Investigations
- Marijuana in the Workplace
- The NLRB’s New Guidance on Handbook Rules and Joint-Employer Issues
- Social Media Meets HR
- Current LGBT Issues in the Workplace
- Recruitment, Hiring, and Onboarding
- Protecting Your Company and Employees in the #MeToo Era
8:00 - 8:30 AM – Registration & Breakfast
8:30 - 8:45 AM – Welcome & Opening Remarks
8:45 - 11:45 AM – Morning Session
11:45 AM - 1:00 PM – Lunch & Keynote Presentation
1:00 - 3:45 PM – Afternoon Session
3:45 - 4:00 PM – Question & Answer/Closing Remarks
- $100 per person/$85 per person if two or more register from the same organization
Breakfast, lunch and materials will be provided. Complimentary parking is available.
Questions? Please contact Kelsey Crews.
*This program is approved for HRCI/SHRM Preferred credits and 6.0 hours of Nevada CLE credit.