InsideCounsel / Fisher Phillips National Labor Law Symposium - Chicago, IL – October 2011
National Labor Relations Board Member Brian Hayes addressed the InsideCounsel / Fisher Phillips National Labor Law Symposium on October 5, 2011 in Chicago. He was joined by former NLRB Chairman Peter Schaumber and Michael Eastman, executive director of Labor Law Policy for the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
This one-day CLE program on the changing labor law environment featured labor attorneys from Fisher Phillips and Davis LLP.
Topics covered included:
- NLRB vs. Boeing: Why this Showdown with an American Business Icon Is So Important
- Implementing a Strategy to Maintain an Independent Workforce If and When the New Regulations Take Effect
- Surviving an NLRB Investigation: Dealing with the Latest Tactics from Board Attorneys and Investigators
- The Business of Unions in Canada
- Winning Labor Arbitrations
- Social Media: Finding the Legal Lines
- Health Care Reform and its Impact on Labor Relations
- The Latest Developments in D.C.: An Insider's view
- Best Practices For Developing and Maintaining a Positive Workplace and Upbeat Workforce - Panel Discussion
The National Labor Law Symposium was complimentary for qualifying in-house counsel from companies with mid- to large-sized labor forces. The symposium was produced by InsideCounsel, Fisher Phillips, and Davis LLP.