InsideCounsel and Fisher Phillips National Labor Law Symposium - Chicago, IL - September 16
InsideCounsel and Fisher Phillips presented a National Labor Law Symposium. The one-day event was designed to equip in-house counsel to navigate the challenges of today's changing labor law environment.
Informative discussions were held with Peter C. Schaumber, member of the National Labor Relations Board, and other labor law leaders. The event was designed for in-house counsel who manage mid-to-large size labor forces and focused on approaches to traditional labor law. These professionals, along with select partners from Fisher Phillips and Davis LLP who are well-versed in the various aspects of labor and employment law, provided the day's content.
Symposium topics included:
- The Obama Board, An Emerging Agenda, Peter Schaumber, Board Member, NLRB
- The Impact of Healthcare Reform on Both Union-Free And Unionized Businesses, Fisher Phillips
- Living Through the Union Bust Cycles: Best Practices for Managing Labor Relations
- Corrective Bargaining in an Uncertain Economy
- Labor Issues Related to Mergers & Acquisitions
- Getting Ready for More Union Activity and Quicker Elections: A 10-Point Union-Proofing Plan
- The New Face of Corporate Campaigns and Employer Options to Maintain Your Union-Free Operation
- Alternative Staffing Arrangements Pose Increased Risks For Employers
There were opportunities to engage with the leadership and with each other. The National Labor Law Symposium was complimentary for qualifying in-house counsel, and was sponsored by Fisher Phillips and Davis LLP.
Date and Location:
- September 16 - Hyatt Regency O'Hare, Chicago, IL