How and Why the Weinstein Effect Requires Every Employer To Re-examine its Harassment Prevention Practices
The Houston Club
One Shell Plaza
910 Louisiana Street
Houston, TX 77002
Companies in every industry are wrestling with how to reduce the risks to allegations of workplace harassment, especially allegations involving high-profile employees, and how to respond if such allegations emerge.
Join us to learn about the impact of such allegations, identify ways that company leadership can effectively reduce such risks and how best to respond if and when a potentially explosive situation emerges.
- Recognize how imbalances of power can lead to allegations of sexual harassment
- Review applicable law and other potential risks
- Examine scenarios which lead to allegations of harassment
- Policies and practices to help protect your organization
- Making these practices part of your workplace culture
- Investigating and responding effectively to allegations of harassment
8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m
There is no cost to attend this seminar.
**This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute and SHRM for review.
**1.5 hours of Texas Bar CLE have been submitted for review.