Hot Topics In Employment Law – Annual Massachusetts Seminar
The Conference Center at Waltham Woods
860 Winter Street
Waltham, MA 02451
As social and political fault lines across the country grow more combative, so too does the task before those charged with managing employees or making decisions that impact the workplace. Heightened sensitivities, mandates for change, and a federal government often at loggerheads with its local counterparts leave businesses with an uneasy sense of what to expect and how best to move forward.
Join Fisher Phillips for a one day employment law seminar designed to provide balanced information and practical solutions to some of the most important issues employers in Massachusetts currently face.
Presentation topics will feature a forward-looking perspective on employment challenges brought on by this environment of uncertainty. Topics will include:
- The Massachusetts Equal Pay Act: Examining Obligations and Conducting Audits
- Marijuana In New England: Shifting Sensibilities
- The Gig Economy and Wage & Hour Law: Things are Getting Complicated
- Responding to Allegations of Harassment in the Age of #MeToo and #TimesUp
- Reasonable Accommodations: ADA, FMLA, and Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
- NLRB Update: Interpreting the Board’s Recent Decisions and Preparing for What’s Next
- The Lightning Round: A Quick Look at Key Issues Keeping You Up at Night
Cost: The cost of the seminar is $165 per person. If an organization sends multiple attendees, the discounted price is $125 per person.
Onsite registration begins at 7:30 a.m.
*This program is pending for HRCI / SHRM Preferred Credit.
If you have any questions please contact Chris McGoldrick at (617) 532-9324 or email@example.com.