Hot Topics in Employment Law – Annual Massachusetts Seminar
The Conference Center at Waltham Woods
860 Winter Street
Waltham, MA 02451
**Registration for this event has reached capacity. Please contact Chris McGoldrick if you would like to be added to the standby list or need any additional information.**
The current political and social landscape is more polarized than at any point in recent history. Conflicting ideologies fuel a disjointed approach to legislation, regulation, and enforcement, leaving many organizations unsure about how to move their businesses forward. This is especially true as it relates to decisions that impact the workforce and workplace.
Do you have a firm grasp of your responsibilities across the spectrum of employment law? Are you fully informed, and prepared to adopt an assertive posture in these unsettled times?
Join Fisher Phillips for a one day employment law seminar designed to provide balanced information and practical solutions to some of the most critically important issues employers face.
Presentation topics will feature a forward-looking perspective on employment challenges brought on by this environment of uncertainty. Topics will include:
- The First 100 Days: Assessing Three Months Of The Trump Administration
- Immigration Concerns in Changing Times
- Pay Equity At Home And Around The Country
- Social Media And The NLRB: What To Expect Going Forward
- Leave Management: Practical Guidance For Dealing With State And Federal Laws
- Legal Marijuana In Massachusetts And Its Broader Implications
- Workplace Bullying And Its Connection To Political Incorrectness
- Legislative Update, presented by Bradley MacDougall, Vice President for Government Affairs, Associated Industries of Massachusetts (AIM)
Cost: The cost of the seminar is $165 per person and includes both continental breakfast and lunch. If an organization sends multiple attendees, the discounted price is $125 per person.
Onsite registration begins at 8:00 AM.
If you have any questions please contact Chris McGoldrick at (617) 532-9324 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
**This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute and SHRM for review.