H-1B Visa Selection Process and Alternative Options for Employers
The process of getting foreign nationals approved for employment in the U.S. continues to create challenges for employers. The number of H-1B Visa applicants for 2019 again surpassed the established caps, leaving many wondering, “What’s next?”
Join Jocelyn Campanaro of Fisher Phillips and Joanne Wee of Velocity Global for a webinar to discuss U.S. immigration and the H-1B Visa selection process. Presenters will touch on H-1B Visa alternatives and talent retention strategies for employers whose foreign nationals are not selected by the lottery.
Topics will include:
- What to keep in mind during the H-1B Visa process
- Options for employees if they aren’t approved for H-1B Visas
- Alternative methods to hire foreign nationals
- Global mobility and talent retention opportunities
- Jocelyn Campanaro, Partner, Fisher Phillips
- Joanne Wee, Global Immigration Manager, Velocity Global
Please click here to view the recording.
Questions? Please contact Kelsey Crews.