Georgia Employers: Are You Ready To Tackle FLSA Overtime Rule 2.0?
Please join Fisher Phillips attorneys as they discuss tackling the federal Fair Labor Standards Act white-collar exemption changes and strategies for implementation in Georgia.
At last, the U.S. Department of Labor has disclosed the details of its final revised regulations defining the exemptions under the federal Fair Labor Standards Act's Section 13(a)(1). If you currently consider any of your employees to be exempt “white collar” employees, you might have to make some sweeping changes.
This webinar will discuss a wide range of issues, including:
- The new salary threshold
- The new "highly-compensated" employee threshold
- Where to begin evaluating the impact of these changes
- Other exemptions that might apply
- Converting to non-exempt status
- Alternative pay structures to consider
- Considerations beyond the FLSA (tailored to Georgia employers)
Cost: Free of charge
**This program is HRCI and SHRM approved.
For questions, please contact Jennifer Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org.