From Start to Finish: Managing Employees Without Finishing at the Courthouse
Hotel Sorella CityCentre
800 Sorella Court
Houston, TX 77024
The Houston office of Fisher Phillips presents: From Start to Finish: Managing Employees Without Finishing at the Courthouse
The labor and employment attorneys from Fisher Phillips are presenting practical solutions to workplace problems for anyone who manages employees or makes decisions impacting the workplace.
- Hire Right: The first step toward lawsuit avoidance is to stay away from employees likely to sue you.
- Pay Right: Lawsuits for unpaid wages are a hot topic. Don’t make yourself a target.
- Manage Right: Increase the effectiveness of your coaching and avoid creating Exhibit A for your ex-employee’s lawsuit.
- Respond Right: Know the signs when being set up for a lawsuit by employee complaints, and how to be proactively managing the situation.
- Fire Right: An employee’s discharge should be the end of the relationship, not the beginning of a stroll down “Litigation Lane.”
- That’s Hot: Learn all the new ways employers are being found to violate their employees’ rights. You’ll be surprised!!
7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Registration & Breakfast
8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
(Lunch will be provided)
$175 per person and $150 per person if more than one person from the same company registers.
Questions? Contact Carol Porter at firstname.lastname@example.org or (214) 220-8315.
(6.0 HRCI Credit and SHRM Credit approved; 6.25 CLE accreditation approved)