FMLA, ADA and Workers' Compensation Laws
The Colorado Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel and its Labor & Employment Platinum Sponsor, Fisher Phillips, are proud to bring you a quarterly roundtable/workshop series.
Roundtable/Workshop Series: Bring Us Your Questions!!
Are you looking for an opportunity to discuss the most difficult labor and employment issues you face on a day-to-day basis? Do you want to engage in an interactive, in-depth discussion with your colleagues about fact-specific scenarios? This is not your run-of-the-mill lecture from a podium providing an employment law 101 overview. In this quarterly “Bring Us Your Questions” Roundtable/Workshop Series, Fisher & Phillips attorneys will facilitate an interactive group discussion tackling some of the trickiest labor and employment issues confronting in-house practitioners today.
FMLA, ADA and Workers’ Compensation Laws – Bring Us Your Questions!!
Are you looking to gain a better understanding of the interaction between the FMLA, ADA and workers’ compensation laws? Understanding the way these laws work together will help you manage employee leaves and minimize exposure to costly litigation. After attending this interactive discussion, you will understand:
- how paid time off applies to different scenarios under the FMLA, ADA and workers’ compensation laws.
- light duty accommodation issues under the FMLA, ADA and workers’ compensation laws
- important distinctions and similarities between work-related injuries under workers’ compensation laws, serious health conditions under the FMLA, and disabilities or potential disabilities under the ADA.
- what medical documentation employees must provide their employers under the FMLA, ADA and workers’ compensation laws.
- important strategies for avoiding or minimizing liability.
Don’t forget to bring us your questions!!
Date and Time:
Wednesday, August 5, 2015
Toronto Conference Room
1801 California Street
Denver, CO 80202
To attend by telephone, dial: 1-888-757-2790 and enter the passcode 388804.
Registration is required.
There is no cost to attend these programs.
Parking will be validated
CLE Accreditation Pending