Are You Prepared for the New FLSA Exemption Rules?
AGC Georgia Training Center
1940 The Exchange
Atlanta, GA 30339
At last, the U. S. Labor Department has disclosed the details of its final revised regulations defining the exemptions under the federal Fair Labors Standards Act’s Section 13(a)(1). If you currently consider any of your employees to be exempt “white collar” employees, you might have to make some sweeping changes.
This seminar will discuss a wide range of issues, including:
- The new salary threshold
- The new “highly-compensated” employee threshold
- Where to begin evaluating the impact of these changes
- Other exemption that might apply
- Converting to non-exempt status
- Alternative pay structures to consider
Speakers: Ted Boehm, Of Counsel, and Bert Brannen, Regional Managing Partner
- $19 – Representative of AGC Georgia Member Firm
- $17 – Member of AGC Georgia Young Leadership Program
- $119 – Representative of Non-AGC Georgia Member Firm