Fisher Phillips Partners With EHS Today Safety Leadership Conference - Indianapolis
Fisher Phillips and EHS Today, the nations largest safety publication, will co-sponsor the third annual EHS Today Safety Leadership Conference at the Westin in Indianapolis, Indiana, October 27-29, 2014. The conference brings together top experts in corporate safety and health to examine many of the critical safety and health issues facing organizations today.
The Safety Leadership Conference will provide you with tools and best practices to greatly enhance your company’s safety program, while at the same time improve your organization’s operational excellence and profitability.
As a conference attendee, you will;
- Learn how to implement best practices in your workplace through compelling presentations and panel discussions
- Learn how to implement transformational safety leadership
- Hear about EHS and risk management approaches that can contribute to a safer workplace and reduce workers’ compensation costs
- Acquire OSHA compliance guidance
- Improve your knowledge of plant floor safety technology
- Understand the key elements of a world-class construction safety program
- Network with other industry professionals
Visit the conference website for a detailed conference agenda at www.safetyleadershipconference.com
Register Now to receive a $150 discount for clients and friends of Fisher Phillips. Enter discount code “SLC14FP” upon registering.
If you have any questions please contact:
Michelle Heath, Fisher Phillips firstname.lastname@example.org or (404) 760-7993
Jessica Chlopecki, EHS Today email@example.com or (216) 931-9512