Federal Trade Secrets Conference
University of Denver
Daniels College of Business
Fritz Knoebel School of Hospitality Management
Conference and Event Center
Mike Greco is is pleased to announce an exciting new conference, the first annual Non-Compete/Trade Secrets Conference. This new conference is taking place February 24, 2017 at the University of Denver Daniels College of Business Fritz Knoebel School of Hospitality Management Conference and Event Center.
Conference Topics include:
- Insights from the FBI: Our Featured Speaker, Special Agent Gloria Harbold, will set the stage by addressing how business can recognize and report insider threats and theft of trade secrets.
- DTSA Overview: Learn about the nuts and bolts of the Act.
- The Search for Uniformity and Understanding: We’ll identify areas in which state trade secret laws have varied, analyze the DTSA, and project a vision for uniformity going forward.
- The Interplay of Trade Secret and Non-Compete Law: We’ll explore the ways trade secret and non-complete law complement each other and address issues such as the need for the inevitable disclosure doctrine.
- Panel of In-House Counsel: Hear from Counsel representing Abbott Laboratories, American Eagle Outfitters, and Garmin International.
- Ethics: We’ll address ethical concerns regarding recruiting employees, protecting trade secrets under the DTSA, and utilizing non-competes.
Mike Greco is the Program Chair.
Click here for more information on the program and to register.