Employment Arrangements: Striking the Right Balance - Atlanta, GA
Fisher & Phillips LLP and BDO USA, LLP jointly present an update on best practices for executive and professional employment arrangements.
At this complimentary, CPE-qualified seminar seminar you will learn:
- What to consider in developing company policy on employment agreements;
- What employment practices are changing, and how those changing practices affect our employment agreements;
- What employment issues are 'hot buttons' with shareholders and investors;
- What legal considerations should be addressed in developing employment arrangements; and
- What are the best ways to protect your business from competition by former executives and professionals.
Fisher & Phillips intends to apply for Continuing Legal Education credit for the presentation in the State of Georgia. Approval of the legal credit is not guaranteed. This program has been submitted for approval to the HR Certification Institute for credit.
Michael Elkon, Of Counsel, Fisher & Phillips LLP
Steve Zoellick, Senior Director, Compensation Consulting, BDO USA, LLP
Date: May 14, 2013
Location: Villa Christina
4000 Summit Blvd.
Atlanta, GA 30319
Agenda: 7:30 AM to 7:50 AM - Registration and Breakfast
7:50 AM to 9:30 AM - Presentation
Click here to register online.